Friday, June 14, 2013

Granny Triangle Madness!!



Ok, I agreed to send the lovely Lucy at Attic 24 Granny Bunting Triangle for her Yarndale event thinking: Hey I love her blog, she has inspired and uplifted me in so many ways, it is time to give back. Little did I know that the little suckers would become so addictive. I love making these things, and while I haven't made very many because I am still new to crochet (these are only the 4th item I have ever made), I just can't stop, I crochet when the Bumper is down for a nap,--which quickly came to an end when she decided that naps were so last year-- if I am ridding in the car as a passenger,  and even at the doctor's office while waiting for appointments. The best part is that the Bumper loves it when I make them. She eagerly shouts: "Mom make triangles?!" and then proceeds to start naming the colors as they fly off my hook. How cool is that?

Have a lovely day!
I have a few spare moments so I am off to make more!

Kim



No comments:

Post a Comment