Thursday, September 12, 2013

Summer's Not Over Yet!

Blog-land is awash with all things autumnal: Pumpkin recipes, the familiar orange and brown décor, crafts, and crock pot cookery. I am so not feeling that. Where I am temperatures are still soaring into the 90's (30's C) and the ocean, only thirty minutes away, continues to beckon. I am not ready to give up Summer yet. Yes I know school has started, but I am in denial and will stay that way until first frost. Unfortunately the weather around her tends to go from very hot to very cold without much in between. Occasionally we get a few mild weather perfect fall days, but until then I am clinging to Summer with every last fiber of my being! I am now off to make banana smoothie ice-pops to beat the heat!.







Blessings,

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment