Thursday, November 6, 2014
Randomly on Thursday
2. I think I am aiding and abetting the secret fruit fly plot for world domination. The little beggars are everywhere!
3. The orders have been placed and for the first time ever I will be hand knitting / crocheting gifts for my family this Christmas. Of course if all else fails gift certificates also work.
4. We are headed out of town for Thanksgiving, and I am glad. I am having a hard enough time keeping myself together without the added stress of cooking for a large number of people. This time of year is bringing back some especially painful memories for me and most days I have a hard time not crying or screaming.
5. The Bumper has decided she wants to build rocket ships, fortunately for me she is content with crayons and large boxes.
6. I am still working on the sock, but Nana's scarf is done and I will post pictures tomorrow.
7. Both baby hats were well received by the Moms and I am glad. I like making things and it is a double bonus when those things are useful and give pleasure to someone else.