Ten things I am grateful for today:
1. God's love and mercy.
2. The Bumper.
3. Forgiving someone so the hurt doesn't fester and poison my spirit.
4. Trying on my very first Plain Dress
5. Learning sew (sewed my first seam two weeks ago -- no I did not make the Plain Dress).
6. My crochet project which I hope to share soon.
7. Plenty to eat, clean water to drink, clothes to wear, a roof over my head and plenty of food to eat.
8. Hot summer days as an excuse to suck on ice chips.
9. Being Alive -- I had a friend pass away last month.
10. Hearing The Bumper say : NO and MINE!
Sometimes I need to take the time to count my blessings, especiall when I am feeling down.