Friday, September 16, 2011

Crochet - Show and Tell is on my mind

Ok. Way back in  February I made up my mind to learn how to crochet. I am a complete beginner and started at the begining. Here is what I have been able to make so far:

A complete granny square! Yay!

I have also made a little hat for my daughter, of which I can't seem to find a picture. I am so very excited about my new hobby. It feels so good to make something with my hands. I am currently working on a baby blanket, and I am looking forward to wrapping the bumper up on cold winter days. I hope to have more pictures soon. I am headed to the Shenandoah Fiber Festival for a good ogle at all the pretty hand dyed yarns. I will be taking lots of pictures. Have a good weekend every one.

1 comment:

  1. Well done to you Kim! You have done a great job with the granny square...Practice makes perfect :)

    I came to visit from Down to Earth :)

    ReplyDelete