Friday, October 22, 2010

The Journey Begins

I made the leap. Today was my first day as a stay at home wife and mom to be. My little jumper has yet to make her arrival on the scene. For months I have been reading various blogs and exploring websites, trying to get a handle on what it means to be a "sahm". What I did not count on was the urge to simply sit and veg-out ( and I don't mean eating lots of leafy greens). Sure I tidied, and did laundry, but mostly I surfed the web and played solitaire. Yeah that is going to get really old really fast, so I guess I need to put what I have been learning into practice. First things first: Get Organized!

I will be the first to admit that I am not organized at all. There is something within me that rebels at the very notion of constant organization. (I am so the opposite of the hubby -- he has spreadsheets for everything).

If any of you out there in blog land have suggestions, I am Listening!

No comments:

Post a Comment