Thursday, October 14, 2010

Greetings

This is my first blog post. Ever. I am not sure what this blog will evolve into, if anything. For now I want to concentrate on faith, family, marriage, homemaking, books, writing, and other little things. I will try not to be political, but I can't make any promises.

I am seven months along with our first child. I have been recently diagnosed with  gestational diabetes. I have gone from eating whatever my preggo body craves to a severely restricted diet and checking my blood sugar several times a day. Ouch! My poor little fingers are so sore! For those of you who live with and manage type 1 and type 2 diabetes: I have a new level of respect!

I will be making the transition to stay at home wife and mother later this month. I am scared! Whatever am I going to do with myself all day?

oops! I must scoot time to measure my blood sugar!

No comments:

Post a Comment