Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Slow Going

A few weeks ago I posted a picture of my soon to be completed crochet project. I had high hopes of finishing it in short order, well as they say "the best laid plans..". Ahem! Sewing the project is proving more difficult than I thought.

Oh well, I shall keep at until it is done!

In other news, the Bumper has decided she would like to use the potty. She isn't quite ready yet, but I figure it will not hurt to let her try. If any mom's out there can give me some advice I would not be adverse to hearing it.

Today I purchased a potty seat and the Bumper walked around holding it for about a half an hour saying "mine!" She tried it out and loved it.  She sat on it smiling and singing to herself, but she didn't actually go to bathroom. I know when she is ready it will happen and I can't rush the process. Just like with crochet.

No comments:

Post a Comment