Just some little things that have made me happy this week:
1. Going to church for the first time as a family: Me, my husband Matt, and our little bumper. My husband liked being in the cry room because all the crying babies were in the main sanctuary and we could actually hear the service!
2. Hearing the bumper laugh for the first time. Matt was making silly faces, and our daughter laughed. Is there anything more precious than a baby's laugh?
3. My husband marveling over the fact that a $6.00 meat loaf fed the two of us for a whole week.
4. Trailing Matt as he showed our bumper to his co-workers. He is such proud papa!
5. Warm weather that motivated me to get out of the house.